I F*&king hate UPS - rant(long)

I dont want to say they will comp you for sure thats up to the suits to
decide. They obviously accepted responsibility for the loss by paying for new
stuff so they should pick up the tab on directly related expenses ie; next
day air. Especially since its an internal cost they wont even lose much on
the deal.
They wont offer it but if you raise a little hell yet in a professional
matter you should be able to squeeze it out of them. You need a good story
why you had to have it right away too that helps.
Dont quote me though when talking to them :)

Jasin