3 point harness question ...speaking of harnesses...

For those who have applied a harness in a non-roll cage car, how did
you anchor the shoulder straps?

I've heard of using the rear seatbelt anchor points (down low), but
that's not ideal, right (too low)?

Or the rear shoulder strap mounting point in the c-pillar, hidden
behind the headliner...but that's off to one side.

I've seen a harness bar on a Wabbit that attached the B-pillar front
shoulder strap mounting points...but on a MkII roc, is that too close
to the seaback for a 6'1" driver (ok, maybe 6'0" since back surgery)?.

My brainflash is to make a harness bar that spans the c-pillar shoulder
strap points...that way, the back seat is useable, the the fronts can
recline...

Thoughts/comments/direction?

Ron