[OT] Hey! Find the old man a job!

--- LXVTEC@aol.com wrote:
> Ron,
> You know what your problem is? You need to get out of the cold state
> and go
> somewhere warm where jobs are more plentiful. JK :) I have a friend
> living in
> Columbus that moved from CA and can't believe the weather is so cold
> compared
> to his home town.

Ha!  We turned down an opportunity in Wallingford, CT, resulting in the
upcoming layoff.  Beautiful up there, but too cold, too much snow, and
the house prices were ridiculous...roughly double of a house in the
Cincy area for similar accomodations.  Plus I'd have gone onto a heavy
commission, not smart in this industrial climate, especially in the
Northeast.  Gotta admit...that "north" direction was the *wrong* way.
If not Cincy, East - West - South are all fine, but anything with North
in it is no-go!

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.