[tech] Engine Balancing

Craig,
When I built my friends 11:1 Integra motor for his CRX. I had a local machine
shop Dynamic balance the crankshaft, flywheel, clutch assembly, pulley,
pistons, rods, rod bolts and bearings for 150. They even balanced the
lightened flywheel as well. They lightened the flywheel at the machine and
sent the motor components to another machine about 10 miles away to do all
the balance work and it only took 2 days. The total for all the machine work
on the bottom end was 300 and that included the lightening of the flywheel,
balancing, boring the block, honing the block, decking the block and hot
tanking all the bottom end as well.

Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco 16V
87 Scirocco 16V