Is Cincy gathering "family oriented"

The rule is simple, folks.

As far as I'm concerned, this is about us car guys.  If your significant
others and children can fit in with a bunch of car guys hanging around,
then fine.  If not, they should stay at home.

You are the best judge of what your s.o./child is prepared/equipped/willing
to tolerate/accept/deal with.  If they're easily offended and are going to
be miserable, do yourself - and everyone else - a favor and come without
them.  Every car show I see guys come with their girlfriends who do nothing
but bitch the entire time cause they're bored.  They should have
anticipated that and not come in the first place... and they wind up
annoying everyone else because of it.

So use your better judgement about it.  You're better off asking them not
to come if you think there's a possibility that they won't have a good time.

Jason