Is Cincy gathering "family oriented"

All,

I tried to send this before, but it didnt seem to go through...

> Dude, it sounds like a plan.  All we have to do is bribe the NorCal crew
> with titties and beer.

Hi all,

Just curious, will the ohio list gatehring be more like a guys club than a
VW gathering?

Thing is, my girlfriend and I usually travel together to most VW stuff, as
she loves VW's and traveling, but she really won't stand for strippers,
porn, people talking derogatory about women, and stuff like that. Wet
t-shirt contests have kept us away from more than one show ;)

That kind of stuff doesnt bother me in the least, but if you guys think
the cincy gathering will be like that, i'd probably be better off coming
up alone... I like my harmonious relationship and can see no reason to
disturb it because some gentlemen think talking about titties or whipping
out the playboy magazine in front of women is kewl. I guess it is in
front of some, but not all.. (both have happened at certain VW shows &
upset my GF & some other women present.)

So, I guess im asking if its an all guy/guys club kinda thing. I'd have
fun, but my girlfriend wouldn't. I know some women don't mind it, but she
does. I'm used to aircooled VW bus campouts and those are pretty easygoing
but having never been to a watercooled gathering, thought it'd be best to
ask first.

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org