Stripper needed

You could use a product made by Klean Strip called Aircraft Stripper part #
AR343.  You'll need about 2 gallons for the entire car.  You could also use
Tal-strip which is made by Talsol/Mar-Hyde.

Laquer crack?  That usually doesn't happen unless there's laquer over
acrylic enamel.  Car been painted a few times?

-Earl Nordrum
Superior Auto Paints
8241 Backlick Rd Suite#C
Lorton, VA 22079