Is Cincy gathering "family oriented"

----- Original Message -----
From: <jester@westfailure.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 9:18 PM
Subject: Is Cincy gathering "family oriented"

> All,
>
> I tried to send this before, but it didnt seem to go through...
>
> > Dude, it sounds like a plan.  All we have to do is bribe the NorCal crew
> > with titties and beer.
>
> Hi all,
>
> Just curious, will the ohio list gatehring be more like a guys club than a
> VW gathering?

Nah, it's just VW freaks getting together and having a good time. We've got
ladies who come, though on a much smaller scale. Mere, Bryn(she was there,
she counts!), and Angie vs Jim, Jason, Ben, Matt, Scott+rider(forget his
name, sorry!), myself, and of course Daun, at last Sept.'s GTG, for example.

If there was anyone else, I apologize for the misrepresent. <=o)

We're not an unfair bunch. We're easily pleased tho. I seem to remember
everyone crowding around Cammisa's laptop and amusing ourselves with a
certain website. ^.~

I'm sure she'll have a great time, so don't worry! ... Unless anyone says
otherwise? o.o

Matt/RJ
ICQ#53963830
"Baa, baa, black sheep, have you any wool? No, Sir, no Sir... I'm not *that*
cool..."
Owned : '85 Audi Coupe GT, Diamond Silver; '85 Volkswagen Scirocco, Mars Red