Is Cincy gathering "family oriented"

----- Original Message -----
From: "T Berk" <tberk@mindspring.com>
To: <jester@westfailure.net>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 10:30 PM
Subject: Re: Is Cincy gathering "family oriented"

> >From my long distance appraisal I would say Bring her, the more the
> merrier. Of course there are GFs and Wives from the pix I've seen but
> then again maybe it was all Photoshop.  8D

Hmmmm... methinks I should look atta pics more, seeing as I assume that
there aren't many females into 'Dubs, save for Angie, Cathy, Marie, Jules...

Do I need to just munch my foot now? I open it wide enough, seems like!

Matt/RJ
ICQ#53963830
"Baa, baa, black sheep, have you any wool? No, Sir, no Sir... I'm not *that*
cool..."
Owned : '85 Audi Coupe GT, Diamond Silver; '85 Volkswagen Scirocco, Mars Red