[RE: Waterfest is 2 DAYS this year]

> Cathy wrote:
> But as for where we were for WF, it was, bar none, the worst, most
horrible
> driving environment I've ever seen. I'll take DC or Montreal anytime over
> that chaos.

Hah, you haven't seen anything. It can get lots worse than that depending on
how close to NYC you get. However, most of NJ is cow country. Anyway, to
reinforce my point about NJ's crazy diversity, there are *beautiful* driving
roads within ten minutes of last year's WF hotel locations. -pristine,
unpopulated, smoothly paved, gorgeous country roads (where I learned rally
driving, btw).

I think *two* listers took me up on the offer to drive them. Oh well. I
guess suffering at the hotel was too much fun. :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut