[Re: Santy brought me...]]]

"Rick Alexander" <ralexander03@snet.net> wrote:
But Cathy... All seasons are good enough! When it's snowing I'm out in th=
big boy pushing my weight around (and some snow). Cars just don't have an=
business being out in the bad stuff anyway, stay home, well fun time asid=
e.
Really, I feel very safe out plowing until I see "soccer Mom" and her two=

ton battering ram. They just don't get it, that all wheel drive does noth=
ing
to help steer or stop.

Plowed from 1 PM Christmas to 1 AM yesterday then 4 AM to 1 PM. I've had
enough fun in the snow for a little while. I might just have a Quaife if =
didn't have truck repairs to pay for. Oh well next storm.

Rick Alexander

Well, I'll take my car with the snows over anything in the driveway to ge=
through the white stuff. I DO notice a difference, maybe the "all seasons=
"
around here aren't the best.  Glad business is good!  As for me staying h=
ome,
the board says I gotta go to school, even if the buses don't. Makes sense=
=2E So
I'm out in it, watching out for SUVs mostly.