[RE: Waterfest is 2 DAYS this year]

"Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
I think most of us agree with Ben, its not the show we go for, but the =

people we get to see and meet.
If the trouble with the Kar Kiddies is too much, why not just get our own=
 =

hotel?

I thought that was the plan anyway, and I really am still game, can't be =
any
more "interesting" than last year's adventure, and it really was an adven=
ture.
(we laugh about it now) I don't mind a few burnouts and goofiness in the =
lot,
it's just when they close the parking lot and wreck the place that I have=
 real
issues. No excuse for that. On that note, has any hotel agreed to be the
official hotel anyway? (just so we know where NOT to stay, are we getting=
 old
or what?) I can't imagine any business would be too eager given last year=
's
damage.
cathy =