Waterfest is 2 DAYS this year

--- "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@comcast.net> wrote:
<snip>

> I think *two* listers took me up on the offer to drive them. Oh well. I
> guess suffering at the hotel was too much fun. :^)

 Hah!  Scott's right on this one!

If you hate WF for the chaos at the hotels,
just leave for a while...  I had an absolute blast riding with Cammisa
and his friend Scott into NYC for a little site seeing...
I get bored sitting at the hotel for too long, and even the chaotic
driving into NYC was still fun... 'tis an adventure always...

I only go to WF for the people... the listers of course!  The
show is fine, and usually is fun too, but the only reason I come
back is for the great times shared with my friends.  ;)

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v
80 Scirocco 16v