[RE: Waterfest is 2 DAYS this year]

"Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@comcast.net> wrote:
> and [Waterfest is] held in what
> consider to be the asshole of America - New Jersey.

Oofah, that hurts! =

No doubt.

But as for where we were for WF, it was, bar none, the worst, most horrib=
le
driving environment I've ever seen. I'll take DC or Montreal anytime over=
 that
chaos.

As for Waterfest, I had a blast, and if you don't believe it, I have vide=
os to
prove it. <snicker>  Could have had a BIT less water though, especially i=
nside
somebody's cylinders. =

I was in a GOOD MOOD the whole time...except for the migraine, The Biblic=
al
Rain, a few meltdowns, and the 15 hour ride down that should have only ta=
ken
8, and the hotel with no hydro, and the nice idiots who gave me direction=
s,
the pay phone that was stolen, and...(yes, I could go on)
Yep, count me in for this year! =

Cathy (a glutton for punishment, apparently)