chassis re-enforcement v.101

My HS physics teacher was also somewhat of a gearhead. He had I think a older rabbit or golf. Anyways, he always said to test the handling and stability of your car, try to comfortably (as in not hanging on for dear life with tires screeching) go double the speed of those yellow speed limit signs on sharp corners. I don't remember the rational behind it, something with velocity being exponential I believe. My car is still a ways off from this sadly. Oddly enough though, my stock Firebird could just about do it.

Dan