chassis re-enforcement v.101

Dan Smith wrote:

> My HS physics teacher was also somewhat of a gearhead. He had I think a older rabbit or golf. Anyways, he always said to test the handling and stability of your car, try to comfortably (as in not hanging on for dear life with tires screeching) go double the speed of those yellow speed limit signs on sharp corners. I don't remember the rational behind it, something with velocity being exponential I believe. My car is still a ways off from this sadly. Oddly enough though, my stock Firebird could just about do it.
>
> Dan

ho, h, ho!

My Pop could do this in his STOCK 60's era Citroen Wagon, it took me a
long time to absorb the ramifications of this.

btw- One thing about reinforcement I haven't seen yet is the anti hop
kit developed for the A2 chassis; it is a small shock that is mounted
between the passenger's side of the motor and the firewall, tying the
head/block to the chassis.

Anybody seen one of these?

TBerk