chassis re-enforcement v.101

Dave, how on Earth can any stress bar reduce "sway"? What exactly do you
mean by that word, anyway. :^) Are you referring to the elimination of roll?
That's the job of the coil springs and anti-roll bars (a.k.a. "sway"bars).
The upper strut brace (stress bar, etc.) simply keeps the strut towers from
moving apart from each other. However, the tendency to roll in corners is
not reduced a bit.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut