From: "L F" <rocco16v@netzero.net>
To: "Josh20V" <mkii@nycap.rr.com>; "Scott F. Williams"
<sfwilliams@comcast.net>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 25, 2002 6:00 AM
Subject: Re: chassis re-enforcement v.101

I'm not so sure strut towers (ST) are problematic.  I think ST braces are
popular because they are relatively inexpensive, very easy to install, and
have a certain visual impact. Yes, STs sometimes exhibit evidence of
movement. (the key word is sometimes) But, if the truth be known, if every
ST brace were to vaporize, no one would probably notice a great deal of
difference, unless the STs were already loose.  In which case they should
get out the welder and FIX the problem.
My $.02, which is probably worth considerably less than that to certain
individuals.....:)

Larry