De : scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]De la part de Shawn c Meze
Envoyé : 25 décembre, 2002 21:39
À : brett@netacc.net
Cc : scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : Re: chassis re-enforcement v.101

On Wed, 25 Dec 2002 18:09:37 -0500 Brett Van Sprewenburg
<brett@netacc.net> writes:
>  From my own experience, I would have to say that adding that upper
> brace resulted in a suprising amount of front end twist reduction.

If you dontthink the strut towers move, loosen the 2 nuts on one side and
take acasual drive to the store. Now look at the chaffe marks on the
towers. They do move alot actually which you dont really feel seat of the
pants.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!