From: "Rick Alexander" <ralexander03@snet.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2002 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: starting problems

"...i saw smoke, or maybe steam where the positve cable connects..."

That's a bad connection there James. Bow to the gods of the free electron
and clean that up. Liberal amounts of dielectric grease will help keep the
problem from returning. This and a dead battery could be most of your
problems.

Happy Holidays!

Rick Alexander