Public thanks

They're seats out of a cabbie. They sat up too high for comfort. For the driver's side, he made 2 cuts, one on each side and bent the front down. Then there was lots of welding to reinforce the cuts and make stuff go back on where it should (like the rod to make the seat slide back and forth). For the passenger side, he just cut down the back bars and rewelded the brackets back on. Now my legs fit under the steering wheel and my passengers can fit in my car. On a side note, Rick, I left the passenger seatbelt clip somewhere in your garage...

Dan