NAIAS Detroit

--part1_3a.319c3886.2b394c20_boundary

Every year we stay in Windsor and had no problems till last year. I had just
received my passport and had it in my luggage in the trunk and the lady (or
shall I say female dog) gave me a hard time for that. Also my buddy didnt
have one at all so we got a nice lecture on how times have changed. Before
that we have crossed over at least 20 times by just showing DLs.
 Funny cause after the show we were heading back into Canada where we stay
and the guy just looked at us and gave us the thumbing us along motion we
didnt even have to stop the car.

Hey Adrian wanna meet up at Studio 4 some night? We have VIP status
now....haha

Jasin

--part1_3a.319c3886.2b394c20_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Every year we stay in Windsor and had no problems till last year. I had just received my passport and had it in my luggage in the trunk and the lady (or shall I say female dog) gave me a hard time for that. Also my buddy didnt have one at all so we got a nice lecture on how times have changed. Before that we have crossed over at least 20 times by just showing DLs.
<BR> Funny cause after the show we were heading back into Canada where we stay and the guy just looked at us and gave us the thumbing us along motion we didnt even have to stop the car.
<BR>
<BR>Hey Adrian wanna meet up at Studio 4 some night? We have VIP status now....haha
<BR>
<BR>Jasin
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>