HELP(Honda) final thoughts

>I mean, the purist people that don't=20
>want to be "lemmings" as they put it dont realize that they are
lemmings in=20
>their own group.  Euro Bumpers, Euro lights, susp, TT , Jetex, or
Autotech=20
>Exhausts, 2.0 Bottom end, and a K&N drop in (or the Jamex airbox if
you're=20
>lucky.)

Eh?  Where are you going to draw the line?  Am I a lemming if I own a
Ferrari because other people own them?  Everyone car fits into a
category...I don't think anyone's goal with their scirocco is to be
COMPLETELY different from everything else.

Regarding doing stupid stuff to your car when you were a
teenager...being a car enthusiast is not about trying to get people to
notice your car.  Enthusiasm about a particular car model is why we're
here, right? :)

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com=20