HELP(Honda) final thoughts

> Euro Bumpers, Euro lights, susp, TT , Jetex, or Autotech
> Exhausts, 2.0 Bottom end, and a K&N drop in (or the Jamex airbox if you're
> lucky.).  How many people here fall in that category? Or have at least 2
of
> those mods?  Quite lemming like of you ask me.

umm, pfft, these arent show-off mods... everything you listed here actually
makes the car perform better/lighter/safer. we dont get them to show off, we
get them cause we are smart...

Al (lemming-like list in sig)

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
- 87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 180k, rocco #6)
* euro bumpers, tt exhaust, k&n, shrick cams, koni adjustables, neuspeed
softsports
- 87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 270k, 0 rattles, original clutch,
driveshafts, wheels :)
* tt exhaust, k&n, neuspeed cam, neuspeed softsports
- 86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (dotting 'i's across the country, rocco #8)
* koni adjustables (heheh)
- 86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX ('it has begun', rocco #7)
* (not even gonna go there :)