HELP :( im Really tempted to Buy a H]

Say what you'd like, but the "riced out" Honda style has established itse=
lf as
effectively as other styles, the low rider concept for older cars for exa=
mple.
Some mods are for "style" and others which are for function. (I have to s=
ay
that the term "style" is used VERY loosely here) There ARE other Hondas o=
ut
there, the older ones that go for the same stuff as most of us, trimmed d=
own,
with beefed up HP (ie, function). It all boils down to personal taste, an=
your goal for the car. As for me, I'm happy to be an "A1 lemming" with my=

2L/Euro bumpers/sedate externals and so on. That suits me quite well, and=
 I'm
old enough to decide for myself how I wish to spend my money. (but often =
the
car decides how I will spend it) I also enjoy my bug, which is heavier,
rounder and slower than most of you would be happy with.

Each to his own, and I have to agree I'd hate to see a nice stock example=
 of
any Rocc modified without care. But I don't think that was the topic anyw=
ay.
Adrian, get a Honda if that's what makes you happy. And the bias is not j=
ust
on the list, I just had the same sort of conversation with a diehard Chev=
guy. (about the difference between VW and Honda people/modifications) Aga=
in,
big displacement Chevys are not my thing, but it's another niche in the
"performance" market, which has never been strictly about improving
performance, if you get my drift. =

Most of us share a common interest, or we wouldn't be here. So I guess so=
me
biases are to be expected. =

Cathy