Final thoughts, enough of bashing already

thoughts I have after reading y'all bitch about rice and not...

Just enjoy the car you want, enough with this is rice and this is not, a car
is a car. I only drive scirocco's because my ford cost too much to drive.
cant been a small fun car with 30mpg.

Honda, Miata's etc no matter what you drive, your in a clic if ya get online
and figure out what you can get for it to mod yourself or get someone to
install it.

I like my rocco, and putting a 2L block on it, is far from being a lemming,
lets count how many have DONE the work themselves from top to bottom, sorry,
but people that wrench, no matter what car you own, aint a lemming. and that
is what real car owners are about.

Air aspired, Turbo, supercharged, 15" or 17" wheels, who cares? enjoy the
car, if you don't then find one that you will enjoy.

I gawk at WRX all the time, will I buy one, nope I refuse to pay 30K for a
car period no matter what model. do I miss the long list of cars I have
owned in the past sure, each and everyone was a challenge to rebuild, then I
arrived to scirocco's well, I am sure once I have acheived the various
projects I want to do, one day (gawd knows when this will happen) I will
myself probably move to another type of car...

why dont ya all lay off the guy...and being mean and obscene to a member of
your group only give the group a bad name.

Car I have owned, worked on myself and enjoyed in the past;

76 Pontiac Ventura w/350 (10.5s 1/4mile)
81 Cutlass
71 Maverick w/custom drive train (9.2s 1/4 mile)
79 Buick Regal w/350 drive train conversion
67 Ford Mustang Shelby 350 GT Convertible
76 Ford Vega w/305 Drive train
78 Ford Mustang 302 Boss Ghia II
89 Honda Civic sedan w/1.6L Predule Drive train
90 240SX
88 16v Scirocco

now I have

98 Jeep Cherokee