HELP :( im Really tempted to Buy a H

If all the H stuff is so affordable, why don't you just get one and keep the
Rocc?

And, if you're an engineer, projector headlights in your car should be a
piece of cake (I have em and I'm certainly no engineer).

As for the clear tails .. there might be something available within due
time. I know for one that you can get clear turn lenses for the tails right
now.

There are other exhaust systems apart from the TT units. But why have a
choice of 10 when 1 will do?

Err, ya so go the route that best fits your needs. Just take it from me, I
got plenty of cock-eyed looks while driving my friends old racer civic. I
like how people look at me in my Rocc even more - cock-eyed with a double
take  ;)