HELP :( im Really tempted to Buy a H

CRX's arent common around here.....The rust monster got them...and when they
were made in 1990, everybody around here had GM behemoths(Monte Carlos,
Cutlasses, GP's) or Mustangs, or mini trucks....those damn 'furrin things
weren't popular....You're forgetting, I live in Pittsburgh...home of
Steel....and after all the plants closed, the whole "Buy American" thing
stuck for so long, I still know people that won't buy other than American, no
matter what, even though most american cars are built in Canada and Mexico,
and most US market Japanese and German cars are built here.....so Honda's
werent' popular here til about 3 years ago...and for some reason, both gen
CRX's and 1st and 2nd gen integra's rusted like hell around here....so
they're becoming rare....and they KICK ASS autocrossing...

Patrick Boyle

'87 Scirocco 16v
'87 Cabriolet
'84 Rabbit GTI