HELP :( im Really tempted to Buy a H

> im only looki into it for the fact that there are som many things
available
> for them ...
> thats all
> im just a bitt ticked off that ther is almost nothing available for our
cars
> :'(
> - Clear tails ( alteza's ) - good luck ..
> - projection headlights - nope
> - full exhausts ( besides TT ) - nope
> - Big brake kits - forget it ...
> - cold air intakes - yeah right ..
> and the list goes on ..
> and what is available .. its outrageously priced !!!

-Clear tailLights are Rice...get smoked ones
-Projection headlights...let me guess, you like the blue color...Coolest
fucking GTI I've ever seen had the 4 round headlights and they projected the
righteous color of "french yellow"
-Any GOOD exhaust shop can make you a full exhaust, just get a TT header.
-Big Brakes???... DUH!!! Corrado brakes?  Show me a Honda that has something
bigger from the factory....still not satisfied? Give Willwood a call.
-Cold air intakes...this is your best point and it's still not strong.  Take
pride in CIS, and show me a real dyno sheet that gets you more than 3hp with
a cone filter.