HELP :( im Really tempted to Buy a H

True there isn't much winter up-keep sonce they are plastic!

Julie, I think your domestic problem is that you haven't had a GM. I love
them and if you treat them right and give them a treat or 2 to make them
beefy they love you right back.(I think I missed my meds too but I tend to
do that a lot.)

Peace Out,

Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)