Rocco X-mas Gifts

For xmas My Beatrice asked of meeeeeeeeeeee....(prowler orange rocco)
a 2L 3a Block, complete rebuilt inside parts, knock box, ported and polished
head with 3 way valves, header, lightened flywhell, with a newly rebuilt 9a
tranny with a bolt kit and a 80% LSD...Then insidee a 8000 MFA Digifiz
Cluster.

For xmas My Lucky asked of Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...(Titian Daily Driver)
a timing job, new plugs and a Audi5000 TB, Speedline 14", with new rubbers.