Your Bar-B-Q is Ready! [Flame War on the List WooHoo!]

Hear Hear for the 8v's power..

Ho! this reminds me, ran into a 16v jetta the other night, fucker cut me off
as I was crusing @70, and well obvisouly I dont take that shit from honda's
I aint going to take it from a Jetta. Anyway, I turn on my euro's on High,
and display the 460Watts of high beam into his car, He takes off, I chased
him, get side by side...80, 90, 100, 105, 110, then he back off... Ah 16v
valves is nice, but a real driver with an 8v can do anything a 16v Psst
mobile can do.

Not Bad for a 1.8L with 238K Miles on it... can't wait to finish my 2L
conversion, shoul be a definate kick ass Car.

ATS - Patrick Bureau - txrocco@sbcglobal.net - Me? Street Race..
Never....unless provoked.