OT Christmas gifts for the addict

Mine's getting a whole bunch of fun stuff. Well, it won't go into the car until summer unless I find a garage, but that's ok.
TN Tuning front and rear upper stress bars
TN Tuning lower front support bar
TN Tuning pedals with rubber grips
system installed and leaks patched (hopefully)
new(old) set of Audi rims powdercoated
snow tires
new seats
more dynamat
rear trunk cover
new fuel inj seals

That's it for now, shocks/springs to come when I get the cash.

Dan