Was Rocco X-mas Gifts, Now Power Fuel Module

So far this month my car has gotten/will be getting:
-K&N Panel Filter with Xtra holes in box
-Took black side moulding off
-Battery relocated to trunk, with new starter wire & new grounds (turns over
with enthusiasm now)
-Air/Fuel Meter (made it myself, followed the DIY procedure on the .ORG
site, Now I just need to hook it up)
-It will be getting the ashtray taken out (anyone want/need one?) and the
oil temp gauge, I will be machining a housing unit out of aluminum  that
will hold 3 circular gauges including the stock oil temp gauge and the new
A/F meter.  the third space will be saved for a boost gauge probably for
evil future plans with BahnBrenner.
-First of the year I will be ordering Neuspeed Springs.
-Next Payday I will order a fuel enrichment module from either AutoTech or
TechtonicsTuning.  The Autotech one is $150 with claims of UP to 14hp gains,
but the TT one is $125 with claims up to 12hp gains.
  *Does anyone have experience with either or both of these.  I'd be willing
to spend the extra $25 for a better unit, but if they are identical, then
saving $25 is a bonus.

thanks,

Brando
88' 16v