[Your Bar-B-Q is Ready! [Flame War on the List WooHoo!]]

T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> wrote:

Decker wrote:
> =

> You folks can keep your 16 valve engines.
>

> Brian Decker
> Western Washington

<ahem>      ;])
TBerk
would you like mild or hot sauce with that?

First Brian, (I am a polite Canuck after all), welcome to the list!
Second, thanks, I wasn't giving mine up anytime soon. If any of them pesk=
y 16V
things shows up near you, feel free to load it up in a big truck (and pac=
k it
carefully in clean MkI shells, please) and just head it on up here, I'll =
take
it off you hands. 1.8 or 2L, I'm sure I could  find a home for one or two=
=2E No
sense having any of them annoying you when they can roam free up here. ;P=

Cathy, 1987 16V Scirocco, and some other scrap metal