Was Rocco X-mas Gifts, Now Power Fuel Module

yeah Toby, I'm familiar with everything you're talking about, I don't know
why I typed "H&R", I got the idea for my suspension from the new Euro Tuner
(with the A2 GTI on the front).  They are doing project GTI (page 80) and
used factory struts with Koni Sport replacement cartridges.  and I plan on
doing all the work at my work (sears automotive, we've got all the stuff to
do it there, including wall mounted spring compressor).

VW 16v timing is easy (no offense) --try doing a Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4,
literally takes two people.

Thanks for all the input,

Brando