The Golf lives!!!

Just when I had pulled out a large amount of hairs form my head, I figured
out what was wrong with my Golf.   I'm sure I deserve a good caning for it.
Looking back to thge last oil change done during a trip the "Quick Lube"
joint I went to put the wrong weight oil in.  This car won't run on anything
but 20/50.  They had 15/40 in it.  I know it seens like a small amout of
difference but Buford knows, and reacts in bad ways. So now we have the
20/50 in there and all is well, life is good.

Erik
88 16V Scirocco ($2003 Challange Race Car)
88 Golf (Urban Insult Vehichle)

Introducing NetZero Long Distance
1st month Free!