[OT] Or will I have to remove them(spam)

>nope did not get it. might want to advise gemanqutoparts though they
>might be sending out a virus.
>

>ATS - Patrick Bureau - txrocco@sbcglobal.net

Here is the problem with this current crop of viruses:

They forge the return address AND subject based on an address and previous
subject randomly picked from your other email / address book, and it sends out
email to other randomly selected addresses from your email / address book using
the subject as previously picked.  This is quite a pain in the ass,
and the full blame
for this proliferation can be squarely laid at the feet of Microsoft
and their crappy
bug ridden, security deficient 'software', and the lack of ability
for a typical user
to police their own systems.  (don't even try to argue anything else).

Only a detailed analysis of the email headers could possibly determine where
it might have come from (and most people do not see the full message headers
as their email handling system strips them).

==Brett

--
  \/  `87 Scirocco 2.0t project | "Hot VW's, take two home. They're small"
\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v,  '84 Scirocco ITB racer project | - brett@netacc.net