OT Need Coil Power Stage for Motronic B3 Passat

I have been trying to diagnose my Ignition problem and I think the power stage is
bad...all of the checks in the Bently were checked and passed but the spark out of the
coils is very weak.....I think what I really need is to remove the power stage that is
right next to the coil on the same bracket...anybody got one or know if you can buy that
part without buying the coil??

thanks

=====
Michael Leach--Elmira,NY
87 16v all red the only real Scirocco color
01 Chevy Venture Warner Bros Ed...sweet ICE....(4 kids)
84 Jetta 2-Door  the little orphan with a bad heart waiting for
a new home and transplant  BUY ME!!!
90 Passat GL Auto needs a little reconstructive surgery on its behind
85 Scirocco step-child loud + ugly but reliable...so I must sell it BUY ME TOO!!!