MKI/G60 problem solved

> other hand, that makes packaging completely at your discretion.

Agreed but the Saab unit has two where I want them and that's just that much
less for Paul to do.

> Hehe, but the "friend" part makes it much more affordable. :)

Paul tends to sell himself short and therefor becomes everyones friend. It
will not be free, I don't even get that but way closer to free than a
$1200.00 A/W intercooler off the shelf.

> Read Corky Bell's book. He's much better at explaining it than me.

Of course probably the only one not in my library AKA crapper.

> I'm definitely interested in finding out where you got it and how much it
> cost...

Here are the specks, I've not found a source that is even close to
reasonable yet. I'll let you know what I find.
http://tzar.nxtranet.com/prodInfoApp/servlet/DisplayItemDetail?&itemId=18510
-0000

> BTW, you said you're going to use the Digifant-I, right? And you're
talking
> with Sam and Danny at SNs for your chip, right?? I just got mine today!
> Awesome guys.

Not yet, but I will, it has to run and be reliable, then we'll be talking
about stages :^)

Rick Alexander