(ot) some really cool rims

I can't remember who, but some NBA player has a custom car accessory place in Cali and he was the one who designed them. I saw them on MTV ages ago, during one of the Cribs shows. They are cool, in the weird sorta way and are expensive. But then again, bright flashy rims usually are. Installing them backward would be really cool though heh. Maybe put a hypnotic swirly pattern on them too.

Dan