Parting out my poor Roc :(, this is a pick up ONLY list w/ a short story!

List,
Its Mickey.
The unfortunate has happened, but I am ok.  I would have posted this sooner
but finals are comming at school.  My 88 16V was rear ended a week b4
Thanksgiving.  To make a long story short, the lady hit me, and begged me
not to call the cops, I was like "this is a rare car and its gonna cost a
lot of $$" she was like "I'll write u a check" when I said $3,000 she said
"ok." I was so surprized!!  But then, this Monday, my tranny went.  I also
would need to get a new power steering pump and so instead of sinking
another $800 in to the car, after just barely affording the 3,700 for the
2.0l and extras, I decided to cut my losses being a struggling college
student.

I have lots to sell but I will ask for as much patience as possible. (finals
and X-mas) The next few weeks are going to be very busy.  But I will be more
able to ship/sell things after the 20th of Dec.

The I just want to annouce the big things that I have that would be pick up
only.  I could arrange Pick up from 3 different locations in MA which are
about 1 hr apart each.  UMASS Amherst, Walpole, or Cape Cod if it helps.

PLEASE DON'T ASK NOW FOR OTHER PARTS, I WILL GET A NICE BIG LIST OUT AS SOON
AS POSSIBLE.

Pics on DEMAND are not a problem.

Brand new fiberglass hood (never even touched)  bought from Eurospeed.com in
Maine.  for $400 w/free hood pins
                                  -------------------------------$350

Passendger Side Fender Black w/16v Body kit already on it
                                  -------------------------------$75

Euro bumpers that need some work & paint
                                  -------------------------------$200

Body kit Black 16V, only missing lower piece on the doors
                                  -------------------------------$200

Hood that is on the car, slightly bent,in front right corner
                                  -----------------------------FREE
(must arrange with me for time and date)

Windshield new from Aug, pickup at Shine Racing in Walpole
                                  -----------------------------FREE
(must arrange with me for time and date)

I have lots more, but I thought some of u guys might be able to con the
significant others these things for X-mas.  Stay tuned for more

IMPORTANT
Just so u guys know, I have not gone far from my Scirocco roots.  I just
bought Josh Wyte's "FUCKING" fast 1990 Jetta II.  2.0L 16v, Techtonics Cams,
Garret Chip, Eurosport Exhaust, Shine Suspension w/Bilstein HD Shocks, THE
BEST POWER RECARO'S, Tear drops nice all seasons, Blueberry BBS 15's w/Kumo
712's (?) and working A/C.  I am sad to leave the ROC, my heart will always
be there.  Once I get my commision, I will be looking for another on (more
than likely) but now I just need to get through college w/out any more bills
over $500.

If you want to call my cell for a better decription
508-737-9955

Thanks for taking your time to hear me out,  hope everyone has a safe
December and Holiday Season.

Mickey Condon
88 2.0L 16V (RIP)
90 2.0L 16V Jetta GLI "DAMN, NOW I NEED A QUAIFE"