short shift kits

--part1_38.325b8a60.2b2533c4_boundary

I think the differance bettween the 2 kits is the TT one just reduces the
front to back motion.  And the 200 dollar kit reduces the front to back
motion, as well as the side to side motions.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_38.325b8a60.2b2533c4_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I think the differance bettween the 2 kits is the TT one just reduces the front to back motion.&nbsp; And the 200 dollar kit reduces the front to back motion, as well as the side to side motions.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_38.325b8a60.2b2533c4_boundary--