Parting out my poor Roc :(, this is a pick up ONLY list w/ a short story!

Damn man, sorry to hear.. it really sounded like your car was coming
together!  Now i will never see it again :(  Ahh well, at least ya stayed
with a vw :)  I had an '88 16v GLI that was pretty nice, just a rust bucket.
  Only had the 1.8L 16v in that one, but it was a hella nice winter beater
for $300 :)
Whell, good luck with selling your parts, hell, you might be able to keep
some of it for you next rocco :)  Good luck, and happy hollidays.

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (mein Scirocco 16v befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'81 Scirocco S (mein Scirocco MKI S befindet sich im Winterschlaf)
'78 Rabbit L (16v project to be for sale opon completion)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (4.5" suspension lift)
http://community.webshots.com/user/xscirocco16vx
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx