twin w.i.p. cam

--part1_ac.330da5f4.2b255d16_boundary

In a message dated 12/7/2002 3:21:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
amalventano@sc.rr.com writes:

> http://scirocco.dhs.org/cam/index.htm

You know I never was a big fan of reality TV but this I can handle.  All you
need know is a couple of hot chicks to help you with your mission and then
you'll get imunity so you won't get voted out of the garage.

       Shamus
       8816v

--part1_ac.330da5f4.2b255d16_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 12/7/2002 3:21:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, amalventano@sc.rr.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">http://scirocco.dhs.org/cam/index.htm</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
You know I never was a big fan of reality TV but this I can handle.&nbsp; All you need know is a couple of hot chicks to help you with your mission and then you'll get imunity so you won't get voted out of the garage.<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Shamus<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 8816v</FONT></HTML>

--part1_ac.330da5f4.2b255d16_boundary--