From: <ternil@union.edu>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 08, 2002 5:53 AM
Subject: short shift kits

quick question

I'm looking online at short shift kits and notice that there are definately
different prices on them. Specifically, 200 bucks for a Nospeed one vs.
about
70 for a Techtonics short shift. Does anybody have any experience with both
of
these and could tell me if a 200 dollar short shift linkage is that much
different from a 70 dollar one?

Thanks
Lyman

87 8v