seat frame questions

---------- trbojetta <trbo4jetta@yahoo.com> writes:

Will a seat frame from a MK1 fit into a MK2 with no problems? Reason I'm asking is there is a racing seat for sale that is welded onto a MK1 seat frame. I want to know if it will bolt right in to my 88 16V.

No, like Daun said, a Mk.1 seat will NOT fit the MK.2.

A Mk.2 seat will fit the Mk.1 with extra slop in the front, which will act like a slide hammer on your seat mount, NOT a good idea.

PLEASE REPLY TO: peterSPAM@thescirocco.com hold the SPAM and you have my new e-mail address.[mailto:peterSPAM@thescirocco.com]
Please don't reply to the Juno account, and if you must - don't expect a reply.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com