seat frame questions

---------- Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> writes:

It's not a height issue with the seat - it has to do with
the "L" shaped "beam" the front of the seat slides on.  The
Mk 2 & subsequent cars are a slightly smaller design.  (You
know how the Mk 2 seats in an Mk 1 "rock" a little?)

This probably doesn't make much sense, does it?

Daun,

I know you know this...

Should read: The Mk 2 & subsequent cars are a slightly taller design.

Which is why the Mk.2 seats rock in the Mk.1...

Btw, Daun we have more in common then you think, I just picked up a B3 Passat with an auto trans...

Later...

Peter

PLEASE REPLY TO: peterSPAM@thescirocco.com hold the SPAM and you have my new e-mail address.[mailto:peterSPAM@thescirocco.com]
Please don't reply to the Juno account, and if you must - don't expect a reply.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com