[Re: Victor's damage, new toy, and Die Neuen Cheapass Laboratory]

You might want to rethink the 20 gal of new solvert and the new kerosene
heater mix....   :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: "Ron Pieper" <rapieper@yahoo.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 12:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Re: Victor's damage, new toy, and Die Neuen Cheapass
Laboratory]

"Jason Adams" <C> wrote:
----- >
> Yes, the corner of the garage is still cluttered but I'll soon have
> that sorted as well as 20 gal of brand new solvent (free!) and a 5' x
> 32" x 7' tall prefabbed steel workbench with a bin rack and a
> flourscent light ("and a thing that tells time" - nobody caught that
> last time - anyone know where it's from???).  And maybe Mrs. Santa will
> bring me a new kerosene heater???

ohh, ohh, ohh, me, me, me, I know!

A Christmas Story!   One of my absolute favorites!

Yes I do send my condolances to you and victor, Have you made a tire
selection?

So Ron, seeing as you love that movie too, I have several ugly lamps that
could grace your new digs,(do you have a window?) - no legs though, LMK.
Gotta go watch that one again, I love it, although the ugly lamp ("major
award") strikes a bit too close to home. Worst Dennis has managed was the
hula
girl martini shaker (and he doesn't drink), that got rapidly moved from its
place of prominence.
Haven't read far enough back to find out about Victor yet...
Cathy, hoping to reduce tackiness by sharing.