[Re: Victor's damage, new toy, and Die Neuen Cheapass Laboratory]

"Jason Adams" <roclist@accessconsulting.ca> wrote:
----- >
> Yes, the corner of the garage is still cluttered but I'll soon have
> that sorted as well as 20 gal of brand new solvent (free!) and a 5' x
> 32" x 7' tall prefabbed steel workbench with a bin rack and a
> flourscent light ("and a thing that tells time" - nobody caught that
> last time - anyone know where it's from???).  And maybe Mrs. Santa will=

> bring me a new kerosene heater???

ohh, ohh, ohh, me, me, me, I know!

A Christmas Story!   One of my absolute favorites!

Yes I do send my condolances to you and victor, Have you made a tire
selection?

 =

So Ron, seeing as you love that movie too, I have several ugly lamps that=

could grace your new digs,(do you have a window?) - no legs though, LMK. =

Gotta go watch that one again, I love it, although the ugly lamp ("major
award") strikes a bit too close to home. Worst Dennis has managed was the=
 hula
girl martini shaker (and he doesn't drink), that got rapidly moved from i=
ts
place of prominence.
Haven't read far enough back to find out about Victor yet...
Cathy, hoping to reduce tackiness by sharing.